Custom Face Masks with my logo
Professional high quality face masks for your personal use.
Face Masks FM3
Double-Ply Custom Printed Face Masks
Face Masks FM4
Face Masks FM5
IMAGE LAYOUTS ADDON
Designed how you want.
Looking to make a custom face mask? It’s simple with our easy-to-use tool. Just upload your design, pick a mask color, and make your edits. You’ll have a design in just a few minutes.
Upload an go
Use our design tool
Upload a print file
How to Properly Wear and Remove Your Mask
The first thing you need to do before putting on your mask is to wash your hands to avoid contaminating your mask. Once you have clean hands, grab the mask by the top straps and tie them together above your ears. Next, tie the two bottom straps together below your ears at the top of your neck. Make sure your mask is covering your nose at least up to its bridge, is covering your mouth around your chin and is snug against your face without any gaps on either side.
- Are your custom face masks similar to what healthcare workers and first responders are using? Are they N-95 respirators?
- No! Our custom face coverings are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders. However, by wearing our custom face masks and along with proper social distancing, you can help prevent transmitting the virus to others – as a result, you’re helping slow the spread of the virus. In addition, our cloth face masks are compatible as an N-95 mask cover.
- So, these masks are not appropriate for use in medical situations, is that correct?
- That’s correct. Our Signs.com custom face masks are strictly for general use while out in public. So while some might refer to them as "covid masks" or "coronavirus masks", they are not a medical-rated mask so are not intended for use in any of the following settings: (1) in any surgical setting, or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids may be encountered; (2) in a clinical setting with the risk of high infection due to inhalation exposure; or (3) in the presence of high-intensity heat or flammable gas. Only NIOSH-certified N-95 respirator masks should be used in these settings. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that our custom face masks prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- What material are your custom face masks made from?
- Our custom face masks are 100% double-layered polyester. As a result, they’re durable, flexible, and dry quickly.
- What printing process do you use to add my design to your custom face masks?
- Our custom fabric masks are printed using dye sublimation (aka “dye-sub”), which is a common way of printing on various fabrics. It works like this: Your design is digitally printed in reverse on heat-transfer paper; once printed, both the paper and the polyester fabric are fed into a heat-transfer machine that acts like a large iron, transferring the image from the paper directly to your face mask’s fabric. The dye-sub process actually dyes the design into the fabric, resulting in a durable, high-quality mask that can be easily cleaned.
- Do you print in one color or full color? Does a full-color custom face mask cost more?
- Our custom face masks are printed using the dye-sublimation process in full color. If you only need a single color, that’s fine – printing in full color or one color does not affect the price of your cloth face mask.
- How soon will I receive my custom face mask once I’ve ordered it?
- We’re offering 3-day production on our custom face masks, with no minimum order. The actual delivery date will depend upon which shipping method you choose. Please note, that large orders may impact how fast we’re able to produce your masks. Customers with large orders will be contacted if production time will be longer than 3 days.
- What is the lifespan of your custom face masks
- The combination of durable polyester fabric with dye-sublimation inks should enable our cloth face masks to last approximately 1-3 years, depending upon use.
- I’ve seen masks using fabric straps, as yours do, as well as elastic straps – is one type of strap better than the other?
- Many find that the elastic straps are uncomfortable and will irritate the back of the wearer’s ears, and some others have complained that the elastic straps can pull the mask too tightly against the wearer’s face. As the discomfort level rises, the wearer is more likely to want to remove his or her mask, which is not a good situation! So we’ve constructed our custom face masks with straps, enhancing the mask comfort level and enabling you to wear your mask as long as you might need to.
- What color are the straps of the mask?
- The fabric straps of your mask will either be white, black, or beige. Our production team will select the color most appropriate for your design in order to help keep your turnaround time as fast as possible.
- What shipping carrier do you use?
- Most of our orders are sent via UPS. For custom masks, some orders will be sent via USPS to ensure fast production and timely delivery during the current circumstances.
- Should I be concerned about the custom face mask ripping or tearing?
- Because our custom face masks are made of double-layered polyester (see above), they are more durable than many fabrics. That said, as with all fabrics, there is the potential for ripping or tearing if they’re roughly or carelessly handled. We suggest not being overly aggressive in handling your mask when putting it on or removing it (and reminding your children to do the same!)
- Is there any restriction to what I can have printed on my custom face mask? My company logo? How about superheroes, sport logos, cartoon characters, etc.?
- Your own company logo is fine, of course, as is any image or design you own copyright/trademark to. And we offer free design services on our custom face masks, as we do with all of our products! Due to copyright laws, however, printing any copyrighted image of a superhero, athlete, logo, athlete, cartoon character, celebrity, etc. is prohibited – including Disney characters, logos from the NBA, MLB, NHL, NFL, NCAA (and other leagues), Star Wars, Marvel, and DC Comics characters, and all animated cartoon characters. Permission from the copyright holder is needed in order to print such images unless they have licensed the copyright to allow for reprinting. If you don’t have the express permission of the copyright holder you will be violating our terms of service and the terms of the copyright material.
- Are your design services really free? How can I take advantage of that?
- Yes, that’s correct, our design services are indeed free – for our custom face masks as well as any of our custom signs. We provide this free service because we know that people occasionally get frustrated creating a design that meets their needs and requirements. We’ll work with you for free on up to two mock-ups, as long as you plan to purchase the product from us that we’re helping you design. If you provide enough details and information on your design needs up-front, we’ve found that we can almost always create what you want within two mock-ups.